Sample Policy


I welcome samples so if you would like to submit wines or a wine related product for review on my website and other social media outlets, here are a few items to note:
  • If your wine or wine-related product is reviewed it will appear on the website with my honest feedback. I will also post reviews to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, Cellar Tracker, and Delectable for maximum reach.
  • Any time constrained samples or products being sent should be noted and I will do my best to accommodate your request. 
  • All wines sent as samples are labeled as such in the blog post.
  • If possible, please e-mail me the tracking number or door tag (myvinespot@yahoo.com).
My Vine Spot is highly ranked in web search engines and reaches over 35,000 unique visitors each month. Please see additional information and stats below and contact me at myvinespot@yahoo.com if you have any questions or for shipping information.

Some Site & Social Media Information:
  • See my Twitter account here. (Over 17K Twitter Followers)
  • I was named Foodista Featured Wine Blog.

Thanks for your time, and as always, Happy Sipping!

Sips & Smiles,

Dezel Quillen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...