5/17/2009

Sample Policy


Sample Policy:

I welcome samples so if you would like to submit wines or a wine related product for review on my website and other social media outlets, here are a few items to note:

  • If your wine or wine-related product is reviewed it will appear on the website with my honest feedback. I will also post reviews to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, Cellar Tracker, Flickr, etc. for maximum reach.
  • Any time constrained samples or products being sent should be noted and I will do my best to accommodate your request. 
  • All wines sent as samples are labeled as such in the blog post.
  • If possible, please e-mail me the tracking number or door tag (myvinespot@yahoo.com).

My Vine Spot is highly ranked in web search engines and reaches over 35,000 unique visitors each month. Please see additional information and stats below and contact me at myvinespot@yahoo.com if you have any questions or for shipping information.

Some Site Information:

I have a substantial daily Twitter and weekly Facebook reach. I was named Top 10 most influential wine bloggers on Twitter.

I have consistently been in the Top 15 wine blogs on LocalWineEvents.com's Wine and Food blog section.

I'm ranked #28 on @ExelWines Top 100 Most Influential Wine Blogs of 2015. See full listing here.


I was named Foodista Featured Wine Blog.

See my Twitter account here. (Over 19K Twitter Followers)

See my Facebook account here

Thanks for your time, and as always, Happy Sipping!

Click Here to return to homepage.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...