Vine Spot on WineLog


For a few months now I have been using a really nice wine tracking site put together by two wine enthusiasts, Jason and Kimberly, to log my weekly sips. On the right side of my blog you can view my latest sips and notes, and my complete wine log, compliments of their site, WineLog.net. Amongst many other nice features, is the ease of blog integration, which initially allured me to the site to track my wines. And now WineLog has added guest bloggers to their wonderful site, and Vine Spot was selected to contribute. I have recently posted on the WineLog blog for the first time to say hello to the wine community and will periodically post on the site. Another familar face, Winesmith, also uses the site to track his sips and is also a guest blogger.


I’m currently backlogged in inputting my wines, but will catch up soon. I have listed several Virginia wines, and noticed many other nice Virginia selections. Recognize any of these names Virginia Wine lovers?


If you are looking for a convenient way to track your wines with a nice intuitive interface and great features, look no further. Signing up is a cinch, and the rest is as easy as twisting off a New Zealand screw cap.



  • Stay tuned for Red and White Delights at Keswick Vineyards. We had a great time at the newly opened Virginia winery.


Happy Sipping!

Dezel


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...