In 47 Words: Farm-to-Table/Vineyard-to-Glass


Hello Friends,

Regional wine week kicked-off yesterday and runs to October 15, 2011. Wine lovers are encouraged to submit a 47-word essay about local wine to drinklocalwine@gmail.com. A select number of essays will win one of several nice wine related prizes. For further details click here.

My 47-word submission below, is kindly geared towards the "Go Local" crowd that seeks out locally grown and raised foods, but not wine -- even though they drink wine. If farm-to-table is acceptable, then vineyard-to-glass should be too. My motto is "sip global, support local", so I'm not saying only buy/drink local wine from your respective state. I'm simply asking you to give the local wine in your corner of the world a try. On Twitter? Join the local wine conversation by using the #drinklocal hash-tag. Cheers!

I do enjoy the local juice from my corner of the world!


In 47 Words:

Some consumers desire locally grown foods, failing to realize that wine is an agricultural product. Chances are there’s a wine industry in your backyard. If you value local foods, then check out your local wine scene. You may find a wine to pair with your local cuisine.

Live, Love, Laugh, Tweet, Sip, Enjoy!

My Vine Spot

  • Please Click Here to vote Dezel's My Vine Spot as your favorite wine blog - You can vote 1x per day!
  • Friend me up on Face-Book here.

Happy Sipping Friends - Tell your friends about the blog and thanks for your support and kind emails !

Dezel's My Vine Spot © 2006-2011. All rights reserved.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...