Virginia Vine Spot Visuals

Hello Friends,

Over the past two years I have taken a number of pictures from my travels through Virginia wine country. About one of every 5 emails I receive are from Virginia wine lovers who want to know where the beautiful views are. Starting with this post, I will periodically post a picture from my photo archive, accompanied with a short descriptive blurb. Since we are transitioning to the seasonal warmth of spring, my plan is to post pictures of Virginia wineries I have visited with striking landscapes and picturesque settings. Often times I tell people “she is a beautiful model.” The model I’m speaking of is Virginia, who, in her natural state, makes it difficult for the novice, amateur, or professional photographer to snap a bad picture.

One of many beautiful views at Oakencroft Vineyard & Winery

This picture was taken at Oakencroft Vineyard & Winery, located in Charlottesville, Virginia. Oakencroft is situated amidst a beautiful farm setting surrounded by lush green landscapes and a picnic area overlooking a lake and shaded by mature trees. Find comfort and serenity in this spot for two and enjoy a glass of wine and the attractive countryside.

To make a date with Oakencroft Vineyard & Winery visit their website here. Be sure to let them know you saw them here on Dezel’s Virginia Vine Spot when you visit.
  • Stay tuned friends ...A taste of Tokaij, Cellaring, and more to come !!!

    Click Here to vote VA Vine Spot as your wine favorite blog - You can vote 1x per day!

    Happy Sipping Friends - Thanks for your support and kind emails !

    Dezel



    Dezel's Virginia Vine Spot © 2006-2008. All rights reserved.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...