A Few Words About My Hobby: #Wine


Hello Friends,

 I know there’s stamp collecting, knitting, gardening and a myriad of other hobbies out there. But, is wine not the greatest hobby in the world? I mean, there are always new things to taste and learn and “wine peeps” are generally good-natured, considerate people. There are no experts (unless you want to call yourself that), just big-time enthusiasts in this sea of liquid poetry. Of course, being one of those enthusiasts, I'm just a tad biased. But, if you’re reading this post, the swirl, sniff, and sip ritual is second nature to you and you’re probably a bit partial too. “We’re living in the golden age of wine,” says George Taber, author of Judgment of Paris. This assertion is proven true by an almost over abundance of good quality juice at accessible price points that are being produced all over the world. My advice: Have an open mind and an adventurous palate and keep learning and trying new things. Remember, variety is the spice of life and wine is no exception. Happy Sipping, my friends!

 Sip Up, Folks!


"Wine to me is passion. Its family and friends. It's warmth of heart and generosity of spirit. Wine is art. It's culture. It's the essence of civilization and the art of living." ~ Robert Mondavi

Have a question about this post, friends? Feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail at myvinespot@yahoo.com, and as always, Happy Sipping! Stay tuned ...more to come.

Make a wine wish and blow the dandelion!



Live, Love, Laugh, Tweet, Sip, Enjoy!

My Vine Spot

  • Please Click Here to vote Dezel's My Vine Spot as your favorite wine blog - You can vote 1x per day!
  • Friend me up on Face-Book here.

Happy Sipping Friends - Tell your friends about the blog and thanks for your support and kind emails !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...