I recently had the pleasure of participating in the Kunde Family Estate east coast bloggers event on Taste Live. As I’ve mentioned before, Taste Live is a popular online wine tasting community that utilizes social media platforms to bridge consumers, bloggers, press, etc., with wine growers, wine makers, and industry professionals for a unique, engaging, and enjoyable tasting experience. What heightened this tasting even more, was being joined by Kunde Family Estate's winemaker, Tim Bell, and proprietors Jeff and Marcia Kunde, via Ustream. Ustream is a live video streaming site that really made the Taste Live tasting experience more interactive and enjoyable. I would definitely like to see more Taste Live events with Ustream – like wine and food; the two are a perfect pair!
Kunde Family Estate is a fifth-generation, family owned and operated winery estate located in California’s renowned Sonoma Valley. Kunde employs sustainable farming practices and produces 100% estate-grown wines. We tasted and discussed the following wines: the 2009 Magnolia Lane Sauvignon Blanc, a 2008 Chardonnay, and a 2007 Reserve Century Vines Zinfandel (125 year old vines). All three of the wines tasted were nicely balanced, varietally correct, and reasonably priced. All of the participating bloggers enjoyed all three wines and only had positive things to tweet. Instead of me leaving tasting notes on each, I’ll leave you with some of the tweets I collected during the tasting.
- MichaelGortonJr ~ Tasting through the #kundeestate wines from the #ttl all solid. And that does not happen all the time. Can't decide which I like best
- Winereview ~ All of the Kunde wines 07 Kunde Resv Zin, 08 Chard, 09 Sauv Blanc, great values 4 price,and delicious!! Check them out #wine #KundeEstate
- Amateurwino ~ This zin is going to be special for me b/c the first wine to make me love CA Zin was a 1997 Kunde Estate Sonoma Valley. Woohoo! #KundeEstate
- SwirlGirls ~ For $17 this chard is a steal. #KundeEstate #ttl
- Amateurwino ~ @myvinespot Agreed, the Ustream really added to the experience! #KundeEstate
- myvinespot ~ I'm very impressed with what Kunde Estate has presented tonight. Nice wines at very fair prices. A+ for organic and 100% estate #KundeEstate
- Cailynq ~ http://bit.ly/aYFBDj Here is a short video about the Green Team at Kunde Family Estate #KundeEstate
Have a question about this post, friends? Feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and as always, Happy Sipping! Stay tuned friends ...More to come!
Buy 6 or more bottles of wine and get 50% off shipping with coupon code "vine62"
Please Click Here to vote Dezel's Vine Spot as your favorite wine blog - You can vote 1x per day! Many Thanks :)
Happy Sipping Friends - Tell your friends about the blog and thanks for your support and kind emails !
Dezel's My Vine Spot © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.